- How to create a basic course with lessons without modules?
- How to create a marathon?
- How to add button to the lesson
- How to add time codes to the video
- How to add text with spoiler to the lesson
- A course with grading and scores
- How to create a copy of the course?
- Як додати обкладинку на курс?
- How to create a course with gradual opening of lessons?
- How to create a course with a phased opening of modules?
How to implement automatic allocation of points for tests and assignments or only after review by an expert or supervisor.
The creators of online courses strive to ensure that learning is useful and fascinating, but how do you know that the desired result has been achieved? System assessment allows you to see the dynamics of attending classes or viewing webinars in an online course, the speed of homework and the intensity with which your students are learning. The grading system will also help determine the achievement of the intermediate and final goals of the course: the students completed homework, passed the test, prepared the thesis.
Adding tests to the lesson
On the KWIGA platform, it is possible to add assignments to each lesson and tests.
In order to add a test - in the upper right corner of the toolbar select the "Products" tab, and the "Editor" button lessons” under the desired course.
Thus, go to the “Tutorials” section, here there are all training modules with lessons from the selected course.
Click on the “Edit lesson” button, on the left panel open item “Practice” and activate the button to add tests to the lesson.
You will see the test creation menu, where you can add questions and answers for the test, choose the correct answers, as well as points awarded for every answer.
Next, you are prompted to select the test approval option:
- Automatic - the test will be approved immediately if the participant has typed required number of points. The minimum and maximum scores, which the student must score when passing the test, is indicated in this window.
- Required review by the curator - the curator or expert manually reviews answers.
You can set the opening of subsequent lessons after passing the test, by setting checkpoints course
Adding tasks to the lesson
Assignments are added in the same way as tests - - in the upper right corner of the panel tools, select the "Products" tab, and the "Editor" button lessons” at the right rate. Click “Edit Lesson” and in paragraph “Practice” on the panel on the left and activate the add button assignments for the lesson.
You can add several tasks to each lesson and, if necessary, add files.
You can also choose to approve the task:
- Automatic - the task will be approved immediately if the participant has typed the required number of points.
- Mandatory review by the curator - the curator or teacher manually checks task.
The task will appear below the lesson video.