- How to create a basic course with lessons without modules?
- How to create a marathon?
- How to add button to the lesson
- How to add time codes to the video
- How to add text with spoiler to the lesson
- A course with grading and scores
- How to create a copy of the course?
- Як додати обкладинку на курс?
- How to create a course with gradual opening of lessons?
- How to create a course with a phased opening of modules?
How to create a duplicate of your course on Kwiga, copying materials, practice assignments, and settings for each lesson.
To copy a previously created course, with all the materials and settings, you need to:
- go to the menu Products - Course.
- click on the three dots next to the name of the course you want to copy
- click on Duplicate
You will see a warning before creating a duplicate.
Important: If you want to copy a course to link a new rate or give access to a new stream, the Offer is the best way to do this. It is with the help of offers that you can set up different rates, options for accessing course materials, and at the same time you will not need to maintain multiple versions of the same course. In this case, you can not make a duplicate and click - Clear, Cancel copying and go to the Sales - Offers menu to configure access to your course.
For the same cases when it is necessary to copy the course, we recommend that you click the green button Another reason, Start copying.
The duplicate course will appear in the list of products as a draft and with the prefix Copy in front of the title. From now it is a separate product that can be edited and configured separately, add and remove materials, without making changes to the original course.