How to schedule auto webinar, add video, connect the ad unit, add a splash screen, how to run a paid and free auto webinar.
In this article:
What is an Autowebinar?
Autowebinar is a type of webinar that is pre-recorded and played automatically on a specific schedule for registered participants. Unlike a live webinar, an autowebinar does not require the host's immediate participation, so the content automatically starts at the specified time and date for registered participants. Participants can view the recorded webinar at any time on any internet-connected device. Autowebinars are often used for content reuse, repeat sales, and marketing automation.
One of the main advantages of autowebinars is the ability to increase the number of participants through recording and following playback for those who could not attend the live webinar. Besides, autowebinars can be used for training and knowledge sharing within a company, where employees can watch the webinar at any convenient time without being distracted from work.
Autowebinars can also be helpful for sales and marketing, allowing for the automatic launch of webinar recordings on sales and landing pages to attract new customers.
Here are a few reasons why an autowebinar is a good solution for businesses:
- Convenience and accessibility. Autowebinars allow participants to access the recorded event anytime and anywhere in the world. People can view the autowebinar conveniently, making training and marketing events more accessible.
- Efficiency. Automated webinars allow the reuse of existing content and benefit from it multiple times. Besides, such content can be improved and refined to enhance its quality and meet the target audience's needs.
- Time and resource savings. Conducting an autowebinar can be significantly cheaper and less labor-intensive than running a live event. There is no need to worry about technical equipment, organizing a location, or timing.
- Wide audience. Autowebinars can attract audiences from different parts of the world, increasing the number of potential customers and participants.
- Increased sales effectiveness. Autowebinars can be used as a sales tool to provide detailed information about a product or service and answer participants' questions. It can increase sales since participants can better understand the product or service and make informed decisions.
An autowebinar is an effective tool for conducting marketing, educational, and informational events. They allow for content reuse, are convenient for participants, and economically benefit businesses. This is why businesses should learn what is an automated webinar and how to conduct it.
How to schedule an autowebinar
In the upper left corner on the Kwiga platform, open the products tab, autowebinar, and click create.
Add a title and description of the broadcast - this information will be displayed on the webinar page.
Schedule the date and time.
Important - by default, the time zone that You specified during registration. The date and time are set strictly according to the specified time zone. If you are planning to host a webinar for attendees from another time zone, (for example, in another country) - pay attention to this item.
Change time zone using the drop-down menu.
To conduct a free autowebinar - in the section “Access and registration”set the item “Only registration required” In this case, all users who register will be able to visit it. to the webinar.
To conduct a paid webinar - in the section “Accesses and registration” set the item “Paid participation” and specify your suggestion.
Important - you need to create an offer on Kwiga like this do read the article
You can set the frequency of repetition of the autowebinar, for example, according to the given dates, or days of the week.
Video source can be:
Youtube - copy the link of the video on your Youtube channel. It can be a public video or “unlisted” video.
Important - if you plan to restrict access to content, we recommend “unlisted” video. In this case Youtube generates a unique link that will be known only to you. And you can decide for yourself who to send the link to and who not. you can sell autowebinar and be sure that no one will share the link with a friend, etc. So how participants will watch videos not on Youtube, but on KWIGA, and access to they won't have a link.
Vimeo - copy the video link from Vimeo.
User device or KWIGA library - click “+”, select the option “From Computer” or from from KWIGA media libraries. You can upload files up to 1 Gb in .mov, .mp4, .3gp, .divx, .flv, .mpeg, .mpg, .wmv, .mkv
Autowebinar intro is the title slide that will be visible in the webinar room before the start of your webinar. Supported formats .jpg, .jpeg, .png. Side resolution 16/9. Size - no more than 10mb.
If necessary, you can add an ad block.
Autowebinar is ready, it remains to click “Next” and “Schedule”. A link to the presentation will be generated. a course page that you can use to engage your audience. For in order to copy the link - click on the copy icon.