- How to give access to the course
- How your course is seen by your audience
- How to find an email with a code needed to access Kwiga account
- Transferring contact database
- How to see the progress of participants?
- How can I see the detailed progress of the participants?
- How to create certifate
- Як змінити тариф учневі (оплата поза Kwiga)
- How to "freeze" access to a course?
- How to change the expiration date of the course?
Let's show you how to find an email with a code to sign in to your Kwiga account
Let's use the example of searching for a letter in the gmail mail service.
Most often the letter is placed in the Promo folder, see if you find letter there.
If you do not see the letter, then use the search in the mail by typing corresponding email subject:
If you are recovering your password: “Account recovery code for Kwiga.com”
If you are waiting for a code to enter your account: “Authorization code for Kwiga.com”