- How to give access to the course
- How your course is seen by your audience
- How to find an email with a code needed to access Kwiga account
- Transferring contact database
- How to see the progress of participants?
- How can I see the detailed progress of the participants?
- Як змінити налаштування доступу для одного учня
- How to create certifate
- Як змінити тариф учневі (оплата поза Kwiga)
- Автоматизація: Нарахування балів під час проходження уроків
How to allow students to take a test multiple times
Remind you that you can create a test in Products-Tests, tasks, polls. After creating a Quiz and filling it with the necessary questions, you can go to the settings. By default, students are given one attempt per test.
In the settings, you will find the option to allow the test to be retaken, as well as the option to set the number of attempts.
Additionally, you can allow replay only after an unsuccessful attempt.
You can make changes to a previously created quiz, allowing or disallowing re-passing, changing the number of attempts.
For information on how to view all student attempts, see How to view all test attempts.